Gnorbert, the Gnerdy Gnome, is the Nerd You Need to Have Around!
He’ll watch over and protect whatever surroundings you place him in – from your garden or grass to your book collection or essential paperwork on your desk. How can you possibly not trust a gnome wearing glasses and holding a stack of books?
His story goes…
With a reference librarian mother and a mechanical engineer fa-ther, Gnorbert the Gnerdy Gnome was destined to be a nerd from birth. In fact, he was born wearing glasses – much to the consternation of his mother. But, like any rebellious youth, young Gnorbert at first resist-ed his nerdy legacy by attempting to join a number of gangs. How-ever, after being consistently turned down for not meeting the minimum height requirement, and after being picked last for dodge-ball at school every time, Gnorbert decided to embrace his nerdi-ness and apply for a library card. Gnorbert’s life would never be the same. He discovered a world of endless fantasy, thrilling adventure, and infinite universes. These days, Gnorbert always has several thick books because he is a voracious reader, and because it makes him seem taller. He enjoys the simple life and asks for only two things: that he be allowed to quietly read in the garden, and that you never, ever, under any circumstances, place him next to a girl.
- Set 10 inches tall x 3 inches wide and is perfect for any shelf or nightstand to inspire one’s love of reading
- Weighs only 1 lb and is light to travel with and move around where you see fit
- Made of durable polyresin material
- Brings a pop of color to any space
- Carefully crafted with intricate artistic detail
- His cheerful demeanor makes Gnorbert the ideal gift to give for any occasion
Give Gnorbert the Gnerdy Gnome a New, Quite Place to Read in Your Garden!